VAT and customs duties
We will always find the perfect solution for your VAT issues. A single contact partner handles the cross-border coordination of your VAT matters quickly and efficiently.
VAT is the most important tax in day-to-day business and has become a highly complex matter. It is vital to enlist the services of a competent VAT specialist, because mistakes made during structuring and when carrying out transactions can cause serious damage. The advisors at LeitnerLeitner deal with the ins and outs of VAT every day and are familiar with the pitfalls and challenges. No matter the size of your company, your line of business, whether you operate in Slovakia or abroad, whether you need a complex legal opinion, or just have a simple compliance issue – we provide you with the best viable solution and precise recommendations on courses of action you can take in your day-to-day business. In this way, you can avoid unnecessary risks in the area of VAT.
Together with our colleagues at our CEE/SEE offices, we ensure that any cross-border questions you have get a prompt, reliable answer from a single source, which saves you the effort of having to coordinate different information sources.
Our experts cover the entire range of VAT-related services. From short telephone calls to clarifying an issue to in-house training courses for your employees. Preparation of expert opinions and representation before authorities are also part of our offer of services. One thing you can be sure of: your personal advisor will always be at your side.
- Advice on local and cross-border VAT issues
- Expert opinions and statements on local and cross-border VAT issues
- Advice and assistance with optimization in connection with special issues, e.g. chain transactions and triangulations, stock consignment, founding corporate income tax and VAT establishments abroad, etc.
- Representation before tax authorities, preparation and conducting of appeals, litigation of cases, even to the ECJ
- Local compliance (applying for and carrying out registration; preparing and submitting tax returns, recapitulative statements, Intrastat declarations)
- VAT review and assessment of the internal VAT control system
- Individually tailored in-house training courses for companies and staff
- Support with VAT compliance related to activities or projects abroad
- Support and filing of tax refund applications