Accounting is becoming more and more challenging for companies. The sheer amount and complexity of accounting rules in compliance with national and international standards, as well as a permanent flood of new regulations demand in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
Our auditors work together with you to develop solutions tailored to your company’s accounting requirements. We provide you with targeted, bespoke advice on issues relating to individual and consolidated financial statements, in accordance with both the applicable Slovak legislation and international accounting standards (IFRS).
- Conversion of your financial statements to IFRS
- Implementation of amended or newly issued IFRS
- Preparation of your financial statements and consolidated financial statements
- Assessment of specific accounting issues (company in crisis, contributions to capital funds, etc.)
- Assistance with valuation issues in connection with financial statements
- Preparation or updating of accounting guidelines